Welcome to the Bakery’s Information Site.
Before you choose a place to build the Bakery, take into account the location from the Warehouse and/or Farmer(s). After you have selected a place for the hut you have to craft the Bakery Hut block and place it with the Building Tool. Once the Bakery Hut is placed, the Baker will be automatically assigned (or you can manually assign one with the best Traits for a Baker if you changed this in the setting tab in the Town Hall’s GUI.
Now you will have to issue the builder the “Build” assignment so it can build the “Baker’s Hut”. Once the builder is done you can now hire the Baker and the Baker can start crafting bread, cakes and cookies right away.
Hint: Once the build is done, you should think about upgrading the baker’s hut so that the worker can craft more bread, cakes and cookies at a faster pace.
When accessing the Baker’s Hut block (right clicking on it) you will see a GUI with different options:
The Worker assigned and it's Level. (The worker levels up in time by working. The higher the level the faster and more efficient it will be). And the buttons:
- Fire/Hire Worker: If you think you have a better citizen for the job with better skills or traits.
- Recall Worker: If the worker gets stuck somewhere, or you just want to see what the worker has or give them something directly.
- Build/Upgrade Building: To create the build/upgrade/relocation work order for this building.
- Repair Building: So the builder can recreate the original building (at the current level) and fix any broken, missing or unwanted addons to the original building.
- List of Recipes: Lists the recipes that you have taught to this worker's hut.
- Teach Recipe: Opens a 2x2 crafting grid which allows you to teach this hut recipes, which the currently assigned worker will use to craft items that they require.
- Inventory: This is the most important button. Here you can access the buildings storage from where the worker takes and deposits materials, tools and anything they find along the way (citizens will pickup anything in their path that is considered a drop; saplings, seeds, rotten flesh, bones, arrows, etc.).