The Citizen Hut is the BEST way for you to get more Citizen’s for your Town. After you have crafted the Citizen Hut block, use your Building Tool to place the building.
The building will virtually house your Citizens. Each level of the Citizen Hut will “house” 1 Citizen. So:
|Building Level||Citizens “Housed”|
Note: For additional Citizens to spawn, you first have to have enough space in your Citizen Hut(s) to “house” your first 4 Citizens.
1 Citizen Hut level 4 = 4 Citizens... or
2 Citizen Huts level 2 = 4 Citizens... or
1 Citizen Hut level 1 and 1 Citizen Hut level 3 = 4 Citizens... or even
4 Citizen Huts all level 1 = 4 Citizens.
You can build/upgrade as you like, as long as the total building level equals 4. That will “house” your initial 4 Citizens, in any combination you want. Awesome, right?
After you have created enough space for your 4 initial Citizens, to get a new citizen to spawn 1 of 2 things must happen.
- Option 1: Children - To get children to spawn, a male and female must be housed in 1 hut and there must be a free bed in the colony. It doesn’t have to be in the same house as the male and female. If the free bed is in the same house as the “parents” the child will take the surname of the “mother”. If the free bed is in the hut where someone else lives, they will take the surname of the person already housed in that citizen hut. If the free bed is in a house where no one lives, then they will get a random surname.
- Option 2: Recruitment - You can recruit new citizens through the TownHall, On the Actions page.
When accessing the Citizen’s Hut block (right clicking on it) you will see a GUI with different options:
This is the GUI for the Citizen's Hut. It shows the build "level" of the Hut. And the buttons:
- Assign Citizen: Enables designation, or eviction, of specific residents in the hut
- Build Options: This will bring up the build gui.
- Inventory: Access hut inventory block. (has no viable use at this time other than extra storage)