The Crusher’s Hut is where the Crusher will take items and crush them into other blocks. The defaults are:
|Gravel (chance to get flint)
The higher the level of the Crusher’s Hut, the more daily output the Crusher can handle. So:
Crusher’s Hut GUI
The first tab of the GUI is the main interface.
- Building Name: Shows the name of the building, including the level of the building.
- Pencil: Allows you to rename the building. The level of the building will always be listed after the name.
- Assigned Workers: Tells you the worker assigned to this building.
- Manage Workers: Lets you change which worker is assigned to work at this hut. There can only be one worker at each hut. Note: this only works if you have turned the worker hiring mode in the Town Hall block to manual, otherwise your citizens will be hired automatically.
- Recall Worker: Recalls the worker at this building to their hut block. You might use it if they are stuck somewhere, you want to see what they have, or want to give them something directly.
- Build Options: Lets you create a build, upgrade, or repair build order for this hut. To learn more about the building system, please visit the Builder page.
- Request system:
- Pickup Priority: You can set the priority that a Courier will visit this hut and pick up items (when the worker at this hut issues a request), or you can tell Couriers to never visit this hut to pick up items. (For the pickup priority, 10 is the highest.)
- Request Pickup Now: You can click this button in order to tell any available Courier to come and pick up all the items from the building.
- Info Button: Some huts have an in-game guide. Press the ? button to access it.
- Inventory: Here you can access the hut block’s storage, where the worker at this hut takes and deposits materials. They will also use any racks that were placed in the hut when it was built or upgraded, so be sure to check those as well!
- Chest Icon: Click this button to see all the items in the hut’s storage (including the hut block’s inventory and any racks that came with the hut). Clicking the ? button next to an item’s count will highlight the storage container it’s in.
The second tab of the GUI is the crafting recipes.
Here you can see all the crafting recipes this building knows. The arrows allow you to move them up or down in priority. You are also able to disable specific recipes.
The third tab of the GUI is the tasks.
This tab shows you any requests the hut is working on, and where it is going.
The fourth tab of the GUI is the settings.
Recipe Mode: This is unlocked by researching Warehouse Master in the University. This changes how multiple recipes for the same item are prioritized.
Priority: This is the default setting. The hut will try to use recipes that are higher up in their recipe list first.
Warehouse Stock: The hut will look in the warehouse first to see what resource you have more of before deciding what recipe it will use.
Item: Here you can set what item you want the Crusher to make. (See the above lists.)
Daily Limit: This setting allows you to further limit the number of blocks that can be crushed in a day. The maximum is set by the hut level (see above).