Welcome to the Crusher Information Site.
Before you choose a place to build the Crusher, take into account the location from Mine, Warehouse and/or other Worker(s). After you have selected a place for the Hut, you have to craft the Crusher’s Hut block and place it with your Building Tool. Once the hut block is placed, the Crusher will be automatically assigned (or you can manually assign one with the best Traits for Crusher if you changed this in the settings tab in the Town Hall’s GUI.
Now you will have to issue the builder the “Build” assignment so it can build the “Crusher’s Hut”. Once the builder is done you can now hire the Crusher and and select what item you want them to crush. Options for this are setup in the configuration file, but the defaults are:
|Starting Item||Created Item||Ratio|
Hint: Once the builder is done you will want to upgrade the Crusher to get all the awesome perks it has to offer for higher levels. The higher the level of the Hut the more daily output the crusher can handle. So:
|Building Level||Daily Max|
When accessing the Crusher’s Hut block (right clicking on it), you will see a GUI with different options:
The Worker assigned and it's Level. (The worker levels up in time by doing it's work. The higher the level the faster and more efficient it will be). And the buttons:
- Manage Worker: Hire and Fire workers, if you think you have a better citizen for the job with better skills or traits.
- Recall Worker: If the worker gets stuck somewhere, or you just want to see what the worker has or give them something directly.
- Build Options: To create the build/upgrade/relocation/repair work order for this building.
- Delivery Priority: Automatic or Static option to set priority that the deilveryman will deliver requested items. (1/10 is the lowest priority and 10/10 is the highest priority)
- List of Recipes: Lists the recipes that you have taught to this worker's hut.
- Teach Recipe: Opens a 2x2 or 3x3 crafting grid or which allows you to teach this hut recipes, which the currently assigned worker will use to craft items that they require.
- Inventory: This is the most important button. Here you can access the buildings storage from where the worker takes and deposits materials, tools and anything they find along the way (citizens will pickup anything in their path that is considered a drop; saplings, seeds, rotten flesh, bones, arrows, etc.).
Page 2 of the Gui :
- Item to be crushed:Amount to crush