Welcome to the Deliveryman’s Information Site.
Before you choose a place to build the Hut, take into account the distances among the other buildings and obstacles like water, trees, caves, mountains, lava sources, etc. After you have selected a place for the Hut, you have to craft the Deliveryman’s Hut block in the crafting table and use your Building Tool to place the building. Once the Hut is placed, the deliveryman will be automatically assigned (or you can manually assign one with the best “Traits” for deliveryman if you changed this in the setting tab in the Town Hall’s GUI.
Now you will have to issue the builder the “Build” assignment so he can build the “Deliveryman’s Hut”.
Once the builder is done you can now hire the Deliveryman and it will start to run back and forth from the Warehouse to all the workers huts in your Town. The level of the Deliveryman’s Hut will dictate how much materials/tools it will carry to/from Huts - Warehouse - Huts, so if you want it to carry more materials/tools, be sure to upgrade the Deliveryman’s Hut.
Also, the higher the level of the hut, the Deliveryman will move faster and faster back and forth (nice leveling perk, right?).
|Building Level||Max Stacks of Materials|
Now you can access the Deliveryman’s Hut block (right click on it) and you will see a GUI with different options:
The Worker assigned and it's Level. (The worker levels up in time by working. The higher the level, the faster and more efficient it will be). And the buttons:
- Fire/Hire Worker: If you think you have a better citizen for the job with better skills or traits.
- Recall Worker: If the worker gets stuck somewhere, or you just want to see what the worker has or give them something directly.
- Build/Upgrade Building: To create the build/upgrade/relocation work order for this building.
- Repair Building: So the builder can recreate the original building (at the current level) and fix any broken, missing or unwanted addons to the original building.
- List of Recipes: Lists the recipes that you have taught to this worker's hut.
- Teach Recipe: Opens a 2x2 crafting grid which allows you to teach this hut recipes, which the currently assigned worker will use to craft items that they require.
- Inventory: This is the most important button. Here you can access the buildings storage from where the worker takes and deposits materials, tools and anything they find along the way (citizens will pickup anything in their path that is considered a drop; saplings, seeds, rotten flesh, bones, arrows, etc.).
Hint: You MUST build the Warehouse to at least level 1 so the Deliveryman can do it’s work. The deliveryman will visit 1 worker’s hut per trip then back to Warehouse. So, level up the Warehouse and build more Deliverymen huts to take care of more worker’s huts at the same time and grow grow grow… faster faster faster!