About the Building
The enchanter will “collect” xp from other workers in order to use it to create enchanted books. The Enchanter needs an Ancient Tome to create the enchanted book.
The higher the level of the Hut the more output the Enchanter can handle. So:
|Building Level||Enchantment Level||Odds|
Enchanter’s Hut GUI
After the building is built, access the Enchanter’s Hut block (right clicking on it), you will see a GUI with different options:
The Worker assigned and it's Level. (The worker levels up in time by doing it's work. The higher the level the faster and more efficient it will be). And the buttons:
- Manage Worker: Hire and Fire workers, if you think you have a better citizen for the job with better skills or traits.
- Recall Worker: If the worker gets stuck somewhere, or you just want to see what the worker has or give them something directly.
- Build Options: To create the build/upgrade/relocation/repair work order for this building.
- Delivery Priority: Automatic or Static option to set priority that the deilveryman will deliver requested items. (1/10 is the lowest priority and 10/10 is the highest priority)
- List of Recipes: Lists the recipes that you have taught to this worker's hut.
- Teach Recipe: Opens a 2x2 or 3x3 crafting grid or which allows you to teach this hut recipes, which the currently assigned worker will use to craft items that they require.
- Inventory: This is the most important button. Here you can access the buildings storage from where the worker takes and deposits materials, tools and anything they find along the way (citizens will pickup anything in their path that is considered a drop; saplings, seeds, rotten flesh, bones, arrows, etc.).
On page two of the GUI, you will see a list of workers that you want the Enchanter to collect xp from and how much xp you want him to collect.