The Enchanter’s Tower is where the Enchanter will create enchanted books, as long as they have Ancient Tomes. The Enchanter will collect XP from other workers to create the enchanted books. The higher their Mana level, the more XP they will collect per trip. They will not apply the enchanted books to tools and armor, you must do that yourself.
The higher the level of the Enchanter’s Tower, the higher the level of the enchanted books the Enchanter will produce (the Enchanter’s Knowledge level also contributes to this). So:
The Enchanter can also craft some magical scrolls upon request:
- The Ultrasafe Colony Teleport Scroll, crafted with 3 paper, a compass, and the build tool. (Outputs 3 scrolls.)
- The Ultrasafe Colony Group Teleport Scroll, crafted with 3 Ultrasafe Colony Teleport Scrolls. The Enchanter’s Tower must be at least level 2 for the Enchanter to craft this scroll.
- The Spatial Guard Reinforcements Scroll, crafted with 1 Ultrasafe Colony Teleport Scroll, 5 lapis lazuli, 1 ender pearl, and 1 paper. (Outputs 2 scrolls.) The More Scrolls research in the University must be completed for the Enchanter to craft this scroll.
- The Worker-Where-Are-You Scroll, crafted with 1 Ultrasafe Colony Teleport Scroll, 6 glowstone dust, and 2 paper. (Outputs 5 scrolls.) The More Scrolls research in the University must be completed for the Enchanter to craft this scroll.
Research: No research is required for this building.
Enchanter’s Tower GUI
The first tab of the GUI is the main interface.
- Building Name: Shows the name of the building, including the level of the building.
- Pencil: Allows you to rename the building. The level of the building will always be listed after the name.
- Assigned Workers: Tells you the worker assigned to this building.
- Manage Workers: Lets you change which worker is assigned to work at this hut. There can only be one worker at each hut. Note: this only works if you have turned the worker hiring mode in the Town Hall block to manual, otherwise your citizens will be hired automatically.
- Recall Worker: Recalls the worker at this building to their hut block. You might use it if they are stuck somewhere, you want to see what they have, or want to give them something directly.
- Build Options: Lets you create a build, upgrade, or repair build order for this hut. To learn more about the building system, please visit the Builder page.
- Request system:
- Pickup Priority: You can set the priority that a Courier will visit this hut and pick up items (when the worker at this hut issues a request), or you can tell Couriers to never visit this hut to pick up items. (For the pickup priority, 10 is the highest.)
- Request Pickup Now: You can click this button in order to tell any available Courier to come and pick up all the items from the building.
- Info Button: Some huts have an in-game guide. Press the ? button to access it.
- Inventory: Here you can access the hut block’s storage, where the worker at this hut takes and deposits materials. They will also use any racks that were placed in the hut when it was built or upgraded, so be sure to check those as well!
- Chest Icon: Click this button to see all the items in the hut’s storage (including the hut block’s inventory and any racks that came with the hut). Clicking the ? button next to an item’s count will highlight the storage container it’s in.
The second tab of the GUI is the crafting recipes.
Here you can see all the crafting recipes this building knows. The arrows allow you to move them up or down in priority. You are also able to disable specific recipes.
The third tab of the GUI is the minimum stock.
Use this button to tell the Enchanter’s Tower to keep a minimum stock on hand. Set items will be displayed above the button.
The fourth tab of the GUI is the gather targets.
Here you can set which workers the Enchanter will collect XP from, and how far that worker is from the tower.