Welcome to the Restaurant’s Information Site.
Before you choose a place to build the Restaurant, take into account the location from the farmer(s), Warehouse and/or Herder(s). After you have selected a place for the Restaurant you have to craft the Restaurant Hut block and place it with the Building Tool. Once the Restaurant hut block is placed, the Cook will be automatically assigned (or you can manually assign one with the best Traits for a Cook if you changed this in the setting tab in the Town Hall’s GUI.
Now you will have to issue the builder the “Build” assignment so he can build the “Restaurant’s Hut”. Once the builder is done the Cook will start making steak, pork chops, baked potatoes, cooked fish and more right away.
Hint: Once the build is done, you should think about upgrading the Restaurant so that the worker can make more steak, pork chops, baked potatoes, cooked fish, etc at a faster pace.
When accessing the Restaurant’s Hut block (right clicking on it) you will see a GUI with different options:
The Worker assigned and it's Level. (The worker levels up in time by working. The higher the level the faster and more efficient it will be). And the buttons:
- Fire/Hire Worker: If you think you have a better citizen for the job with better skills or traits.
- Recall Worker: If the worker gets stuck somewhere, or you just want to see what the worker has or give them something directly.
- Build/Upgrade Building: To create the build/upgrade/relocation work order for this building.
- Repair Building: So the builder can recreate the original building (at the current level) and fix any broken, missing or unwanted addons to the original building.
- List of Recipes: Lists the recipes that you have taught to this worker's hut.
- Teach Recipe: Opens a 2x2 crafting grid which allows you to teach this hut recipes, which the currently assigned worker will use to craft items that they require.
- Inventory: This is the most important button. Here you can access the buildings storage from where the worker takes and deposits materials, tools and anything they find along the way (citizens will pickup anything in their path that is considered a drop; saplings, seeds, rotten flesh, bones, arrows, etc.).