Multi-piston is a dependency of MineColonies (1.17+ only) that adds a multipiston block to the game which allows you to suck in any block from a defined direction and spit it out into any direction with definable speed and range as well as a configurable max range in the config file.
FAQ: How does the GUI work?
- Right-click the block to open the GUI.
- Right-click the input direction and left-click the output direction
- Edit the range and speed, exit the GUI via the escape button.
How can I increase the range?
- In the multi-piston.cfg file in your config folder.
Can I increase the speed?
- Only up to 3, might support more in the future.
Can I change the sound?
- Might be added in the future as well.
Does it work with redstone?
- Yes, it works with buttons, levers and any redstone input as normal pistons.